Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Whoever did this video is genius, seriously

Now I am not a fan of boy bands, my love for Robbie Williams notwithstanding, but only since he left Take That, but the new Backstreet Boys video for "Just want you to know" is frickin' fabulous!! Seriously --- perhaps the best mullet wigs I have ever seen, the clothes, the hair, the style, the guy holding the girl's hair back as she pukes in the parking lot, the toilet paper rammed up the driver's nose (Kevin??), Nick Carter's facial expressions as he sings along in the car, the way the whole damn thing is filmed -- I am so loving this video. It comes straight out of Heavy Metal Parking Lot. I saw Aerosmith at the Worcester Centrum in 1985 or 1986 and 95% of the crowd looked just like this rag-tag crew. They have every detail down and it is riveting. Trust me, start lurking around on MuchMusic or MTV or whatever your video station of choice is. it is very much worth it.

That's all

No comments: