Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Absolutely foul

is how to describe me right now. I am feeling so angry and pissed off and edgy and mean that I pretty much want to smack anyone and everyone who crosses my path upside the head. There are permanent tooth marks in my tongue.

I have been feeling this way for several days now and am done with it. I want my normal sunny disposition back. I hate feeling this way. I can find no cause or reason for my mood other than I probably really need to take a holiday and don't currently have the time or resources to do so.

What I really want to do is go hide somewhere with some excellent trashy novels, drink copious amounts of wine and chainsmoke 18 packs of cigarettes.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: