Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What's bugging me at the moment

  1. the sound of flip-flops in the office - I know that they are trendy, but come on, this is the office for crying out loud
  2. smelly bike couriers in the elevator - I realize that sweating is part of the job, but deoderant is widely available and a shower once in a while wouldn't kill you (and might just save the rest of us)
  3. the fact that a plane ticket to Montreal costs over $700.00 round trip --- WTF???
  4. that it is sunny outside and I am stuck in the office; I swear the beach is calling my name
  5. wifebeaters as fashion --- gee, thanks Eminem, without you I would never have been exposed to the wonders of male body hair in obscure places

I am sure there will be more as the day progresses

6 comments:

thestraightpoop said...

People who slam the car door too hard. I mean really, is it necessary to strong arm the poor door to the point of nearly pulling it through? On the other hand, I also hate car doors that don't close when you do give it a good pull. Yeah, everything pisses me off a little some days.

Delta said...

People who leave messages on my work line requesting appointments or the return of their phone calls outside of the clearly stated business hours.

Kathryn said...

tsp - no kidding!! we were broken of that habit as young children by my mother.

"delta" - again your message is clear and people are stupid

Grace said...

#1 pet peeve is people who slurp. I would end any relationship on this issue. It irritates me to no end.

Bevvy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
threespleens said...

definately kids who pick their noses and then eat it