Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

random thoughts

I hate when they show you the gifts on television shows and movies but then never open them -- I still haven't gotten over Maria and The Captain returning from their honeymoon, laden with gifts for the kids, and you never got to see what the gifts were

I wish there was a 3 minute delay on emails - that way you could get it back once you hit "send" and then wish for it back --- most relevant in the 21st century phenomenon "drunken email" and generally involves emails sent to exes or potentials or crushes or a combination of all three

books like "He's Not All That Into You" and the Mars and Venus series can really fuck with your mind (and lead you to eat all sorts of chocolate) and shold be avoided at all costs

the sound of Maggie snoring is one of my most favourite ever

Bruce Springsteen still rocks my world

No comments: