Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10 seconds in my head

I just went down to the drugstore and since I was going that way my assistant asked me to grab her a caramel frappucino thing from Starbucks (hello, about 900 calories!!!!). Anyhow, as I was carrying it up in a relatively full elevator wherein the other passengers were all men, I was really self-conscious of carrying this calorie-laden and nutritionally deficient drink and wanted to tell them all "listen, this isn't mine. It's for my assistant. Do you think I would actually drink this??"

Man, I hate being me sometimes!!!!!!!

1 comment:

LisaBinDaCity said...

They would probably be more likely to believe it wasn't for you, than believe you were actually picking up coffee for your assistant ;-)