Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Thanks from Maggie

When I got to work this morning there was an ENORMOUS leopard print dog bone shaped bed on my desk with a note:

To: Maggie

Love: Jen

Jen was inspired by this photo

You see, the lovely bed in the photo belongs to Max Factor, whom I board once in a while. (Only fair that she got to sleep on it as Max was very fond of her teddy). Jen felt that my little princess deserved one of her very own, so now she has one. Maggie sends many licks and wags to Jen.

Photos of the princess on her new bed coming soon to a blog near you.

Now the funny part will be me getting said bed, and it is about 4 feet long, home tonight on the bus ..... oh yeah, and keeping our managing partner's paws off it as he was eyeing it up as a potential napping accessory

No comments: