Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

4 men I love

okay, well "love" may be too strong a word (considering I don't actually know them) but I am certainly crushing on them in a very non-sexual way

after reading my last post (note to self: you really have to rethink the anonymity feature of this blog) a friend asked me what I was looking for in a mate, and I found myself describing in some ways these four men, not physically, but intellectually -- not to sound all pretentious and evolved in that I am only intersted in a man's mind cause that's so not true, as evidenced by this post, but the way in which each of these men, 1, 2, 3 & 4, talk about their wives and children in such loving, glowing, respectful, admiring, terms so publicly and openly is lovely and inspiring and enviable and, well, lovable.

hence my very non-sexual (am repeating that in part to save myself from embarassment and because I have experienced where your lot's minds go) crush.

No comments: