Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Thursday, November 16, 2006

a bi-polar kind of day

Yesterday morning I woke up in a ridiculously good mood. no reason, was just happy. GOOD

Early in my work day I was told that I was a "low priority" by the EA of one of our Directors. Excuse me? Me? a low priority? I don't think so. BAD

Later I had lunch with a friend and former co-worker whom I have not seen in ages and we have been, unsuccessfully, trying to connect for months. A great gab session. GOOD

On my way back to the office I got swamped by a stupid car and had to spend the rest of my day damp. BAD

Early evening I went to my first yoga class in a very long time and it was fabulous. I left feeling refreshed, centered, calm and mellow. GOOD

When I got home there was a message from Jake's dad (the boy I was seeing this summer) wanting to chat. GOOD? BAD? dunno

I returned the call only to be confronted with "I knew you weren't telling the truth when I asked you if you were seeing anyone else this summer. I saw you with him on Sunday and you looked quite cozy together!" definitely BAD

(There was more to that conversation but it doesn't bear repeating - basically accused me of lying and/or cheating and insinuated that I was not a very nice person. So very glad that I dodged that bullet, let me tell you!!)

Spent the remainder of the evening snuggled on the couch with a lightly snoring Maggie. GOOD

let's hope this day has remembered to take its meds!

No comments: