Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Friday, August 12, 2005

Random stuff I've seen this week

The other day I saw some chick (I am a girl, I can use that term) riding one of those super-trendy cruiser bikes, against traffic, downtown, no helmet, smoking a cigarette and talking on her cell phone. Got back to the office and looked up the word "IDIOT", syn "DUMBASS" in the good old Oxford and sure enough, there was her picture. I don't want a cruiser bike anymore.

Wednesday afternoon one of the boys I work with called me in to his office to see what was going on below --- girl and guy sitting on a bench in the courtyard, girl giving guy a handjob, guy "covering" himself with his t-shirt (not very well). In broad daylight. Funny thing was, no one seemed to notice what was going on. How much did I wish at that moment that the windows in our building opened so that I could chuck something at their heads???

Sequins are for nighttime. N.I.G.H.T.T.I.M.E. Got it?

1980 something K-Car with mag wheels. Someone is taking Pimp-My-Ride a little too seriously.

Wearing all trends at the same time does not say "I'm hip". Trust me, you're NOT.

A woman was walking down Robson Street wearing quite simply the most fabulous hat I have ever seen outside of Acsot. I think she was confused as to what city she was in (and I mean that in the nicest of ways).

3 foreign students pushed an older woman out of the way to get off the bus Thursday morning. GO HOME!!!

We met Guinness and Panda --- 2 3-month-old Newfie puppies. They are as big as Maggie!!! They move to Sun Peaks next week.

Far too many bandaids on the backs of heels while wearing slingbacks.

A 1957 red t-bird convertible parked outside our building. I so wanted to wait and see whose it was and then ask for a ride. God damn my job anyway!! =)

Was woken up last night by a massive cat fight outside. when I went to the back yard this morning to deal with sprinkler and watering stuff, there was enough fur back there to make another cat. I hope everyone is okay. Oh, and Maggie did not wake up during the cat fight.

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: