Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

yeah, so I have standards

Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Beautiful Girls
Metropolitan
Love Actually
The Princess Bride
BBC Pride & Prejudice

Q. What do these films have in common??

A. They have been watched and enjoyed repeatedly by me and if you hope to stand any chance of having any sort of lasting relationship with me (read like longer than a weekend) you had better get used to this and LOVE it.

Other desired features include, but are not limited to, the following:

Dancing in the kitchen just ‘cause it’s fun


Embracing the joy that is eating cinnamon toast fingers, in bed, with hot cups of tea


Waking up to the first snow of the season and running outside right away to revel in it --- coat and boots over jammies


Realizing that it’s because she’s Maggie


Crossword puzzles are done in ink and reading anything of mine before I get the chance to is a crime punishable by death (seriously)


Generally speaking, I am right

This is by no means an exhaustive list and I am certain this also serves to solidify many people’s belief that I am not quite sane (or ever so slightly difficult …)

No comments: