Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Monday, October 02, 2006

Paranoia sets in

prompted by a series of emails about that last post

IT WAS A DREAM.
DID NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.
ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT POINT?
I looked at the stats to see who was looking, etc. one "viewer" stood out and when I drilled down to see who/where the IP address was from I got totally freaked out --- there is only one person I know who could possibly be checking in from there and that person is the LAST PERSON ON EARTH that I want reading this blog.
That person is the subject of quite a few of my most personal entries. I have never told that person about Finn's Space. I may have mentioned that I had a blog in passing over a year ago, but I certainly never divulged the name or the server or anything about it whatsoever. However, I don't think that it would take a rocket scientist to find it if one wanted to --- just google my name and "blog" and there you be.
Don't know exactly how I feel about this --- what's done is done after all and there is SFA I can do about it now. If I am right, then he now knows EVERYTHING. great. fantastic. see I never got over you. happy about that?
I am really freaked out by this

No comments: